Let me be straight forward with you – business should be enjoyable!
I’m sure you have so many ideas, hopes and desires for your creative online business, but you can’t seem to find the right strategies to bring it altogether.
Well, my friend, frustration has had you tied up for long enough. You deserve clarity and I’m here to help you understand yourself and confidently trust in your direction.
Areas that your human design reading & report will cover;
- Your type, aura, strategy, authority + how to ensure your operating in high vibration
- Your profile & how you are designed to navigate through the world
- An in-depth look at your incarnation cross, life mission and personal expression + a deeper look at all four gates
By drawing on year’s of experience in the online market, I’ll lovingly guide you with effective strategies and give you the space needed to make the right decisions for you and your business.
These human design readings are to help bring self-awareness to the table as you construct a business that excites you.
How these Human Design readings flow;
- You’ll get an intake form before our call to allow me to gather your birth information to pull your unique bodygraph
- I’ll prepare an in-depth report (PDF style) of all my findings
- And for 60mins we’ll sit together focusing on clarifying questions you have + any intuitive downloads I receive during our time together
This is an investment worth its weight in gold. You’ll leave this experience with deeper self-awareness, renewed strategy for your business and feeling confident on who you have come here to be.
‘I recently had a human design reading with Jess and it blew me away. How detailed and intricate this all is was so amazing to see. Jess broke it down in such an easily digestible way that resonated on such a deep level. My reading brought me so much joy, conformation and understanding of pieces of my personality that have been faulted by society.
This reading will change the way I stand in my power.
I cannot thank Jess enough, I highly recommend doing a reading with Jess!’
– Sydney McGee